Friday, September 21, 2012

How About A Little Mumford

I decided today to just write a short little post about one band that I can't stop listening to. Mumford and Sons. They are simply AMAZING. Their music is soulful and folky and just plain perfect. They're an English band, which makes them even hotter, right ? All of their songs are poetic with so much meaning in them that almost anyone can relate to any one of them.  I have to admit that during my divorce , listening to their Sigh No More album truly did help me.   Their debut album is called Sigh No More and their second album, Babel is to be released on September 24th, MY BIRTHDAY ! So please give them a listen if you haven't already, you won't regret it !

1 comment:

  1. You have good taste, Mariam! I love Mumford and Sons! My favorite song by them is White Blank Page. So beautiful and amazing!

    ReplyDelete